Small Business Direct Access Program
In collaboration with the Commonwealth Corporation, we are pleased to offer no cost training to payroll employees of eligible small businesses (100 employees or fewer) in Massachusetts that contribute to the Workforce Training Fund.
- Eligible businesses may access up to $15,000 in grant funds per calendar year through the Massachusetts Training Exchange. Firms may be approved for up to $15,000 per year, whether via Express Program funds, Small Business Direct Access funds, or a combination of the two.
- Eligible businesses may access up to $3,000 in grant funding per person, per course for all grant-funded training via the Massachusetts Training Exchange.
- All trainees must be working at an establishment located in Massachusetts, but are not required to live in Massachusetts.
- Only W-2 payroll employees of eligible businesses may participate.
- Participating companies must be in full compliance with all obligations to the Department of Unemployment Assistance, Department of Industrial Accidents and any other obligations to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Companies that have been debarred from doing business with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the Federal Government will be excluded from participating in this program.
Courses we will offer through this program:
- Introduction to Lean
- Business Process Mapping/Value Stream Mapping using Kaizen
- Lean Six Sigma
Register your company and sign up for courses here Mass Training Exchange
Contact us today to find out more! email@example.com