In The Toyota Way, a senior executive from Toyota stated: "We get brilliant results from average people managing and improving brilliant processes. Our competitors get mediocre results from brilliant people managing around broken processes. They try to hire even more brilliant people. We're going to win."
Welcome to the Exceeda Knowledge Sharing Center, your gateway to the information resources highly valued by our associates. Expanding your knowledge is critical to continuing the Lean journey. Below are some valuable resources that our team recommends. Please review our Lean Training, Newsletters, and Speaking Events tabs for additional information.
Books We Recommend
- Good to Great "Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't" by Jim Collins
- Toyota Production System "Beyond Large-Scale Production" by Taiichi Ohno
- Getting the Right Things Done "A Leader's Guide to Planning and Execution" by Pascal Dennis
- Creating a Lean Culture "Tools to Sustain Lean Conversions" by David Mann
- Who Moved My Cheese? "An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life" by Spencer Johnson, MD
- Who's Counting "A Lean Accounting Business Novel" by Jerrold M. Solomon
- It's Not Luck by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Zapp! "The Lightning of Empowerment" by William C. Byham, Ph.D.
- Decoding the DNA of the Toyota Production System (Harvard Business Review) by Steven Spear and H. Kent Bowen